Wednesday, October 24, 2012


Two Jewish Men



I dreamed that I was in my house wrestling with one of my kinsmen.. While I was wrestling with him I was telling him about JESUS CHRIST. In the dream I was wondering why he wasn't submitting . No matter what I was doing he wouldn't give up. Then I heard my door bell ring I went to the door, at the door were two Jewish men. They came in like they had something to teach me about God. It's like they had a mind set they knew GOD, and I didn't .Then before they could even say any thing I started to yell out almost at the top of my lungs " Am I not made in the image of GOD too". While I was asking them this I started taking off my shirt. To convey more to these men that I am made from dust. Just as they are. Then I began to say JESUS CHRIST is the MESSIAH the Son of David. I said this two or three times, then I looked up at the two men and they were asleep-Romans chapter 11.. One of them while asleep reached out and grabbed me around the waist. This guy grabbed me and would not let go..Now this morning when I awoke from this dream. It was about 8:50 a.m.. Immediately I began to meditate on the dream. Still I was half asleep, but I realized the dream was from the HOLY SPIRIT.. My next move was to get up and write the dream down. I was still laying in the bed. Then I heard my door bell ring. So I went and answered the door. I had on no shirt, shoes, or socks just a pair of gym shorts. When I answered the door it was two Jewish men. They wanted to know if I needed the siding of my house washed. At first it didn't dawn on me that these men were Jews, or that these were the two men from the dream I just woke up from. These Jews were Americanized. One of them even had a tattoo on his arm, and had a country accent.

Toward the end of the conversation I realized the HOLY SPIRIT was telling me these were the two Jewish men. So before they left I said can I get your number. So I took their number, went in to my house thought about it a little more. Then I went and and called them. When they answered I said this may be a weird question for you but are you guys Jewish. He was silent but he said yes we are. Then I just said when you came to my door you could clearly tell I just woke up, he said yes. Then I said I just woke up from a dream about two Jewish men coming to my house, and I was telling them that JESUS was the MESSIAH. He was kind of silent. Then he said isn't that funny how the Lord works. Then I ask the important question. Do you believe that JESUS is the MESSIAH? This guy started to go around it, he started to say I believe He died on the cross for us. Then he said no I'm not a Christian. Basically he was saying he believed JESUS was someone from God but not the MESSIAH.. Then I told him one of the things JESUS said, I quoted Matthew 7:21.. Then I just said do you believe it was by chance that I just woke up from a dream about two Jewish men coming to my house, who I was trying to tell them that JESUS was the MESSIAH.. He agreed that it wasn't by chance. I told him I believe God is really trying to tell you something. Then I just said you know where I live, you also have my number if you want to talk about it any more just call me anytime. It's funny how they wanted to wash my earthly house. JESUS wanted to wash their spiritual house. Which is the heart. This I do know, GOD planted a seed in these two men. All Glory be to JESUS, KING OF ISRAEL! We also pray for GOD'S grace to be upon Israel. Amen

No comments: